On the diagnosis of rare paraproteins

Summary In the 6,500 cases of paraproteinemia we have identified over the last eight years, only approximately 70% of them were detectable by cellulose-acetate and paper electrophoresis techniques. The remaining 30% were detectable only by immuno-electrophoresis, which is also mandatory for the iden... Ausführliche Beschreibung

1. Person: Schneider, Waldemar
Weitere Personen: Fröhlich, Christian; Glaßner, Klaus; McCarty, Lee J.
Quelle: in Annals of hematology Vol. 29 (1974), p. 144-154
Weitere Artikel
Format: Online-Artikel
Sprache: English
Veröffentlicht: 1974
Beschreibung: Online-Ressource
Online Zugang: Online
Volltext
Tags: Hinzufügen
Keine Tags. Fügen Sie den ersten Tag hinzu!
Anmerkung: Copyright: Copyright 1974 J. F. Lehmanns Verlag

Online

Online
Falls Sie Probleme beim Volltextzugriff haben, prüfen Sie bitte auch den 'Find Text'-Button oder fragen Sie uns!

Ähnliche Einträge

Keine ähnlichen Titel gefunden

Privacy Notice Ask a Librarian New Acquisitions